08 December 2009

It is early.

Posted by Shake sense into me

My lack of motivation last time is being made up for. I've been getting up when it is still dark outside, and putting in a solid 12-14 hours of studying per day if not more.

After my last post, I had the quintessential come-to-jesus moment in which I realized I'm paying heck of a lot of money to not care. Hence the forcing myself up when my eyes are still glued shut. Painful, yes, but also necessary.

As a bonus, I have one little tidbit of advice that has been invaluable to me in outlining: write your outlines in IRAC form or some way where it walks through the concept's analysis. Putting a bunch of cases and rules isn't going to help you as much as you would think - if you have to spend a lot of time thinking about how to organize your answer, that's time wasted.

0 comments: