1. I seem to post only when things are going bad. Things aren't all going bad. When I do not post, assume things are good. kthx.
  2. I'm studying for finals. Yuck.
  3. Property is the worst class of all time and I hate it.
  4. Tonight, I went to a liquor store to purchase wine. I did this because sometimes, after a long day of studying, I like to reward myself with a fine (read: cheap) glass of red. I put the bottle on the counter, content with my choice and eager to get home, wash my face, throw on some pjs, pour a glass and then curl up in bed with my laptop (oh, how times have changed...)...but before my night could proceed, the cashier asks, "Is this all?" I respond, "Oh yeah, that's it, thank you!" to which he says, "Are you ok?" YEP. Perfectly fine. Until you asked. Can a gal just purchase a single bottle of wine from the liquour store by herself without these questions? Isn't this what liquor stores were made for? The convenient purchase of liquor? I thought so. Please reserve judgment.
  5. My first year is almost over. Wow.
  6. I'm excited for my second year. Particularly because I won't be an uncool 1L again.
  7. Good day.

1 comments:

David said...

Mmmm. Cheap red wine. Pinot noir. One must always choose wine by the aesthetic appeal of its label.