26 March 2008

I want to start this by saying...

Posted by Shake sense into me

Not a single person I know in real life will know about this blog.

I certainly do not intend to disparage others or hide behind my anonymity for any reason other than I do not wish to share these thoughts with anyone other than those that I don't know, or those that I don't know I know.

This blog is starting at a period in my life where I'm going through some changes. I'm a mid-twenties girl who is on the brink of a break up from a long term relationship and a move to a new city. I imagine my posts will wander from woe-is-me to what-the-fuck and beyond.

I think I should document this for the world to read. Plus, it gives me something to do rather than cry myself to sleep (see, there I go already with the woe-is-me). Prepare yourselves.

0 comments: