I have my reasons and I'm giving them to you:
- because I am going to a second-tier law school and hoping for a good job at the end of the journey - some might call this crazy;
- because I am blogging about law school life just like the million other law students;
- because I often react before I think, which should make for some interesting posts that maybe somebody who thought long and hard wouldn't post;
- because even though I probably won't be number one in my class, I'm still going to try and get a job after law school, and I expect that I will have one;
- because I am going to be writing openly about my experiences which could potentially out me at some point;
- because I'm about to buy a car when gas prices are at their highest and my income is at it's lowest (as in zero);
- because I obsess about nearly everything.
Most of all, however, you should shake sense into me because I told you to.