25 November 2008

Oh. My. God.

Posted by Shake sense into me

Law school really does a number on one's confidence. So, what happens when one has little confidence to begin with? To be blunt, you are fucked.

I've been humiliated in class so many times I've lost count. And, no, contrary to what my classmates believe, it isn't because I'm stupid. Duh. I got in to law school, too. I just keep freezing up when called on.

Furthermore, I've ruined my long term relationship and am consoling myself by sleeping with a member of My Law School Class of 2011. Someone who I wouldn't give the time of day to, had we not both been in law school.

And finally, I'm 75 cents overdrawn in my bank account. This is the...fourth time this semester, and the fourth time in my life, that I've ever been overdrawn.

Frankly, my life is a fucking mess. And I'm about to embark upon finals.

My friends, I will be fine. But please - don't let this happen to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound stressed, I know exactly how you feel. And to top it off, I have developed an eye twitch.

(In)Sanity Gal said...

It's a really shitty time. I separated from my partner of four years during the first semester of law school and was moving out during finals, so I totally feel for you. But hang in there. You'll survive. And good luck to you.