18 January 2009

Twice the pleasure

Posted by Shake sense into me

Lucky reader of my blog, you receive two posts today! Generally I write many drafts that I never post, because mid way through writing something I lose motivation. But when the mood strikes, I must post.

So post number two goes something like this...

This semester of law school sucks, socially, because EVERYONE is coupling up and therefor DITCHING me.

No one wants to get to know one another anymore, no one is fun like they used to be. No one is even serious about studying. What they are serious about is hanging out with their lovers 24/7.

So, this gets me thinking, since I have no one of my liking to play footsie with at the library, what shall I do with my spare time?

What do single people do, by themselves?

0 comments: