02 July 2009

Oh. Em. Gee.

Posted by Shake sense into me

Thank you all for your kind words! Wow. I've been feeling like a real non-winner lately, and I took a short reprieve from the blog to come back to all of your wonderful comments. So - seriously - thank you. I actually logged on tonight to blog about how I am not going to blog anymore, but now I think I've changed my mind.

....and I would like to cancel my moment of happiness upon checking my ranking. Hmm. I am in the top 50%.

Good grief. My grades did take a nose dive. Sucks.

I am so aggravated right now. Sometimes life just can't give a person a break.

I feel like an old piece of gum on the bottom of someone's shoe. And that someone just stepped in dog crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better dogs than cats!

Cheers from the bottom half!

The All African-American Girl said...

Please don't stop blogging!
I'm a 0L who just stumbled upon your blog. You are frank and truthful, which makes me respect your opinions concerning the many issues that are likely to arise in my law school experience.I need to know that there's light at the end of the tunnel, that in the end you are going to pull through and make it. So please, for the love of 0Ls who will be in your shoes soon, do not stop blogging!