07 July 2008

Monday night's bake night in black & white

Posted by Shake sense into me


Some people garden for therapy...but I bake.
Check out Bake or Break's recipe for Black & White's. They were pretty easy to make and I've always wanted to try them. The best part about them is the chocolate cake and chocolate chips. I used Scharffen Berger cocoa which made the chocolate part even better. It's recommended to use mini chips but I didn't have those so I opted for regular and it turned out just splendid, although I think next time I will try and find mini chips. I always use milk chocolate chips in place of semi-sweet - for some reason, it just tastes better that way.

These were pretty delicious, but my favorite cupcake is still this one from Bakerella - although I opted for sprinkles instead of candy hearts.

0 comments: