13 May 2009

Ok ok ok...

Posted by Shake sense into me

So. I am not through with finals yet.

I felt absolutely fabulous about my last exam. Then, today happened. I realized I missed a big wording difference, and...well, fuck.

Also, the rule that a commenter made about exams, re: don't freak out until you get your grade, or something to that effect - so true. And when I receive the grade in that class...I will let you know if my inclinations are right or wrong. But, as my mom always tells me, my instincts are dead on. Even friends that don't know me very well...my instincts tend to be pretty correct.

However, I vow, that if they are wrong, I will let you all know. I predict, so far, that I will receive a C and a B. I have no clue where I will end up in my writing and research class...everyone I've talked to seems to think they have done well on that exam. So, who knows. I don't want to guess.

Keep truckin' through, everyone!

I can't believe this is almost over...I can't imagine what will be so interesting to blog about next semester, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. As well as some nice tidbits about a employed summer!

0 comments: